Thursday 25 February 2016

First day at college :|


#

I got a mail from school stating - "U must meet Flora (Student relations manager) if you missed orientation day, you can find her on 20th level of MDS building". 

I met her. After she spoke on some rules and services provided by college and city, she assisted me to the reception (level 16) 

One guy from the reception snapped a photo of me for ID and he controlled his laugh when I was writing my long name that he wanted to print it on card. I got my account opened and few GB's of space on college server from Tech guys!


my place in classroom

Going to college after a long gap, games, art and animation stuff every where, 7 out of 30 are Indians, and one funny guy out of 7 is Sameer - he is like smile bringing 5$ off coupon on 15$ spicy Italian cheese pizza. Everything felt so heart warming!
view1
view2
view3

                                                                                                                                            




No comments:

Post a Comment

First impressions :)

Modeling Assignment Modeling intro class has just begun! Arien said " If any of you are aware of the tools, you can ...