Sunday 24 January 2016

A Tiny Handshake :)

Hello everyone! :)


My name is Parlapalli NarayanaSwamy Reddy (Nani). 

My mom says "Let your passion take you wherever it takes you. Struggles & Success come and go in life, but family will stay with you to share your joy & misery".

"Circumstances rarely favored famous men, they have fought their way to triumph through all sorts of obstacles" says my dad.

Well! My mom & Dad are professors in literature, so they fed me philosophy and injects inspiration every now & then ;)

A pragmatic philosopher said - 'Life' is actually a certain amount of time & energy, time is a blank slot, you can fill it with anything, be productive, sleep off, do something, do nothing it ticks away..

Everybody says what they have to say, but for me indulging in what I love to do, gratitude towards freedom, comforts, serenity, being conscious and making the most of this brief life in a humongous 4.5 billion years of planets time and anticipation is Life.

It's a Complex Life - Make great experiences and memories, that's all is needed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

First impressions :)

Modeling Assignment Modeling intro class has just begun! Arien said " If any of you are aware of the tools, you can ...