Monday 22 February 2016

Media Design School - Flying to Auckland !

In Flight HYD to HKN


# I still wonder how I am now in Auckland, typing my blog under a roof as a tenant.
I was a foolish Grand Prix racer who started my 1st lap while rest all were racing 3rd lap.

College orientation was on 18th Feb 2016. Starting my bank loan process just on 25th Dec 2015, got a sanction letter on 20th Jan 2016 (Credits to Andhra bank, SKU Branch). Visa approved on 4th Feb 2016 (Credits to Nishanthi Benjiman, AJV ltd). Passing through many hard speed breakers I cleared off all prerequisites and made my way towards booking the flight.  
 
Flight : Cathay Pacific Airlines
Departure time : 2:00 am, 22nd Feb 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First impressions :)

Modeling Assignment Modeling intro class has just begun! Arien said " If any of you are aware of the tools, you can ...